Today’s improvement will not take a lot of work, but it will look great on your blog or lens.
We will make a product carousel, and that’s very easy to do on Amazon.
You can use this carousel inside a blog post or module, or in the side bar on your blog.
And you can make carousels with your hand-picked products, or you can make it automatic and use the bestsellers in your niche.
How to Make a Carousel Widget
- Log in to your Amazon affiliate account.
- Go to Widgets.
- Choose the tracking ID you want to use.
- Click on Carousel Widget -> Add to your Web page.
- Add the products – you can search by name or ASIN, or you can choose “best sellers”.
- Choose the layout you want.
- Click on Add to My Website.
- Copy the code.
- Paste the code into the Text part of your blog post/Squidoo lens, or into a widget to the sidebar of a blog.
Add a carousel widget to your post.